i hate this place!

i hate this place!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

This Place Sucks!

Look at the stupid hair cut they once gave me. Idiots let the kids choose the style. 
My name is Teddy (I don't use the stupid P) and I live with the DuBose family. I have been in this god awful place a little more than a year. I mean yeah they feed, walk and keep me groomed, but hey, any stupid human can do that! These people are no fun. They never let me do what I want and I am sick and tired of everyone trying to make me seem like the bad guy around here so I am taking matters into my own hands and writing a blog. If you read my stupid owner's blog, you may know that they rescued me (their words not mine) from the SPCA shelter last September. They claim they tried to make me feel at home and I just have "issues" that they can't seem to overcome. Well hey, did they ever for once think that my "issues" are what makes me me? I like pacing the floor incessantly for no apparent reason. I don't like school buses and no one is going to make me like them! I cannot stand the fact they won't let me just do what I want to do. They have kids-they should save all the stupid rules for them. I just want to be left to do what I want. Is that too much to ask? Well keep following my blog. I have to run. They are coming. Two paws up.

1 comment: